Saturday, April 10, 2010



So the Easter Bunny came to our house and brought some pretty sweet bikes. She also brought each kid a new Webkinz and a GPak case for their Nintento DS's. All in all it was a pretty sweet haul for these darling children of mine.

After church we went to my mom's and had dinner with the aunts, uncles and cousins. I had made my nieces each a basket and took them over there with me. As I gave the baskets to the girls, Braden got upset and whined, "That's not fair!" I was slightly confused about the unfairness of this (HELLO......DID YOU SEE WHAT THE BUNNY BROUGHT THEM?!?!?!?) and said, "what do you mean, it's not fair? You got an Easter basket too!" And poor Braden answered, "That was from the Easter Bunny....we didn't get anything from you!"

Awwwww...I guess when you look at it that way, he's right. It's just not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment